Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance RPG, Polls, Topic Discussions, and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken ((Shishio))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shishio

Shishio

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Tetsuya returns with th ethings eh ahd said he would bring and appraoched her with a bar of soap in his hand and hangs back not to see her exposed body though he is curious on how she would look naked he does not show any interest though and toss the soap into the water and places the towel and the clothes on a stool that he had placed outside to sit and look at the sky. "Whenever you're ready you're clothes will be here ok. I'm going to go get started on dinner."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:08 pm

Tsukiko flinched when he grabbed her elbow and looked up at him as he pulled her to her feet. She followed him outside and looked at the steam from the water. She set the toy ball down and untied the sash, just as he turned she pulled the kimono and let it slid over her pale skin, falling to the ground. She grabbed the ball and climbed in, letting the toy float in the water. She looked up at the sky, the sun was setting making the clouds all different kinds of colors. She looked at herself, her body was full of bruises and fresh red marks from the beatings she had taken while at the castle
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Tetsuya smiled seeing her eat the bread that he had given her and whens eh was done he gently grabbed her hand elbow to help her stand to her feet. "Come on now let's get some of that dirt off of you." He says with a gentle smile leading her out back where a large wooden barrel shaped tub stood it was big enough to fit atleast three or four peopl. He led her over to it and stepped away from her. "Remove your clothes when I leave and get in I'll bring you a change of clothes. Sorry to say they are all men's clothes since I don't have any women stay here and I don't dress like a girl." He said jokingly as he walked away hoping that she would do as he said and get cleaned up. He would bring her soap and clothes to wash the dirt away and a towel to cover her body.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Tsukiko didn't move even when he brushed some of her hair aside. How the king and his men saw her as a demon was unknown since she never once attacked or acted hostile. Her eyes followed him as he left, remaining where she was when he returned. She watched him dry his hands wondering what he had been doing. She looked down momentarily then back up just as he held out some bread to her. She blinked then looked up into the others eyes then back at the bread, slowly she lifted her hands, the toy ball remaining between her legs as she took the bread and brought it to her lips, opening her small mouth and took a bite. Her sad eyes brightened slightly for a moment before returning to their dull shade as she continued t munch on the bread
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:39 pm

Tetsuya looks from the retreating for of the hunter to the young lady that was now sitting on the floor with her legs pulled to her chest and her toy clenched in her hand. He moves slowly towards her kneeling infront of her and tilting his head slightly examining her face. He brushes from her hair from her face and smiles kindly at her and sit next to her looking forward. "I won't hurt you...Are you hungry? Do you want to get cleaned up? I can prepare a bath and some food for you if you like." Tetsuya says not looking at her but concentrating on the opposite wall wondering if he could help this girl the people that mistreated her made her untrusting and scared.

Tetsuya waited for several moments for a reply and when he didn't get one he stood to his feet and stretched before vanishing outside to prepare a hot bath for her. He came back several moments later drying his hands on a rag and stopping in the kitchen to get some bread for her to eat until he got the things needed to make a good meal for her but it should hold her over until he made dinner. "Here eat this."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Tsukiko brought her hands up and rubbed her eyes after Honda had removed the bindings, her hands still holding to the toy ball. She looked up at him as his fingers brushed against her raw skin where the leather had already began to rub. She flinched when he took her hand but she followed him without struggle. She looked around the forest wondering where he was taking her. Humans were untrustworthy. They lied and cheated, broke and abused one another and things they didn't understand. She stumbled into Tetsuya when Honda pushed her into him, her hand grabbing his shoulder while the other held the toy. She stood up and looked back towards the demon hunter wondering why he left without taking any gold like so many of the others had till she had been brought to the king.

She looked up to the boy her sad blue hues looked down as she stepped back until her back hit the wall. She slid down and pulled her knees up against her sore and tired body. Her hair was knotted and messed, her body looked worn, it didn't look like she had been bathed in awhile though she didn't smell bad. She said nothing as she stared up at Tetsuya, waiting to be further abused by yet another human, though confused as to why he had yet to do so
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Honda said nothing as he watched the cruel treatment of to the girl and nodded his head after they had done what was needed. He took the chain that was connected to the leather collar and walked her out of the cell and the castle and into the forest. Once out of sight he removed the bindingd and rubbed her soft flesh where her bindings had been attached so tightly. He grabbed her hand softly and began to guide her away from the place. "Don't worry now little one I'm taking you away to a safe place. If you want to leave after you reach there then that's up to you I don't really care."

It took a while to reach the edge of the forest where a small house stood,smoke raising from the chimey. Honda and the strange girl stood outside for several minutes before he went to knock on the door and a young man came out. He looked up at the older hunter and then to the girl. "This girl needs a place to stay she was being held in a cell in the King's castle they thought she was a demon. The damn fools. Can I trust you to look after her? If she wants to leave then don't stop her." Honda says before releasing the girls hand and pushing her gently into the the arms of the young man who looked baffled .

"Alright I guess I can look after her for a while. What's your name pretty girl?" Tetsuya asked taking a step back away from her to give room and space to breath he didn't like to be too close to people to make them feel uncomfortable. He looked at the girl smiling softly she was really pretty but it was clear that she was mistreated and he wondered if she would trust them. He watched as Honda began to leave. "I'll be back someday to check on her."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:49 pm

"Oh, of course whatever you say my lord. Here we shall bind and shackle her, and you may take her where you see fit to end her life" The man said and looked at two of the guards. The two men came in one grabbing a fist full of her raven black hair and pulled making her cry out softly while the other strapped a leather blind fold over her eyes and leather binds on her wrists. A leather collar that dug into her neck and a heavy metal chain. "Here you are sir, and thank you so much for taking the time to journey out here" The man said bowing his head as he hands the chains over to Honda
Back to top Go down
Shishio

Shishio

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Broken ((Shishio)) TsuchiMizuSakuraAge14
Demons had been a problem for the land for cenutries and his family had been demon hunters since th begining of time. He was now hired to get rid of a demon that the king had found and had been toturing for who knows how long. Honda walked down the hall towards the so called demon and entered her cell looking at walking around for several moments to exaimine her. When she looked up he lifted her chin with his index finger and let it drop, taking a step back and took his sword from his belt and rose it over his head and brought it down but stopped halfway into the motion and frowned. "I can't do it here. To rget rid of this demon she must be put into more capable hands. The hands of my student Tetsuya on the edge of the forest of this kingdom." Honda had no intentions of killing the woman she had no demonic energy flowing from her and her eyes were too pure to be that of a demon's. He would have her sent to his kind hearted friend to take care of her but make it seem as if she would be killed. The boy was too kind to kill anyone he hated violence and would take good care of her and maybe find out exactly what she is because she surely wasn't a demon.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Broken ((Shishio)) Normal_beautiful_red_kimono_girl-1

Life was cruel...Sure Tsukiko was different, A demon in the form of a human, though unlike normal demons she did not possess wicked powers, nor did her eyes glow golden or red, they were that of dark blue like the night sky. The torture she had to endure from the humans experiments were unjust. The kings men had stumbled across her, controlling the water from a spring. Anything different was feared, and considered a demon. Tsukiko was just the opposite, a servant of god, and angel who had lost her wings after giving up hope for the breed called human. A grounded angel who could no longer fly free... sometimes she wished for death while she was tortured.

"The kind is bringing a demon hunter to destroy her...the mages can't figure out what makes her so un-demonic yet being a demon" A man said to another outside her cell. Tsukiko stared at the ground hugging onto a child's toy something she had rarely let go of. Night came followed by morning, cheers of the demon hunters arrival could be heard from the prisons. Tsukiko remained where she was not moving. "This way sir, she's rather docile but the king wishes for her death as soon as possible, of course don't let your guard down" The Guard said as he opened the door. Tsukiko's back faced the cell door. She heard the man's foot steps walking around her until she saw his shoes in her line of vision. Slowly she looked up at him with soft sad eyes, pleading for the torture to end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken ((Shishio)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken ((Shishio))   Broken ((Shishio)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken ((Shishio))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Utopia :: Role Play :: Mature-
Jump to: